Saturday, May 13, 2017

Mission

(Originally this blog was on a separate account, but I choose to move it to this one hence the repetition of the "mission" page)

Hey there! I've been an enormous fan of Blizzard Games like StarCraft, WarCraft, and Diablo ever since I was a kid. My real love of those games stems from their world-building, characters, and stories. On top of that, one of my favorite ways to procrastinate is to go back to the old models and cinematic of those old games and analyze the way they achieved such a strong sense of atmosphere with limited technology.


The point of this blog at the moment is to chronolouge the StarCraft: Remastered development and give feedback on all of the art so to help make it as close to the original as possible. I plan to do the same with WarCraft 3 Remastered and Diablo 2 Remastered when they go public as well.

Many of the posts on this blog will be taken from my own writings on forums elsewhere. When this is the case, it will be indicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment